Kelvin Falls has been part of the O’Dea family for over 140 years, originally settled by Andrew’s Great Great Grandparents who immigrated from Ireland somewhere around the 1860’s. The property was originally part of what was known as Canning Downs South. The old section of the homestead, with ironbark slab walls, was built by James Hurley and is thought to be one of the oldest, continually resided-in buildings of its type in Queensland. These original buildings have been maintained and gradually renovated/modernised by each generation over the years.
300 O'Deas Road, Elbow Valley, Queensland 4370
0427 125 477